BAY2STUDY hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright, patents, domain names or other intellectual property interests. Actual reference material is the properties of their respective owners BAY2STUDY disclaims any proprietary interests in the intellectual property rights other than their own.
The BAY2STUDY shall conspicuously display graphics that indicates that the Service is provided by BAY2STUDY under the guidelines that may be communicated to You from time to time by BAY2STUDY Such attribution must provide a direct link to the Website or such other address as BAY2STUDY may designate from time to time. BAY2STUDY has independently developed all the content presented on its site and the same is pertaining to high standards.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If You believe that Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide BAY2STUDY Copyright Agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying BAY2STUDY and its affiliates and its licensors that Your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed upon.
- A description of where the material that You claim is infringing is located on the Website.
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by You that You have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org